[dba-VB] OT: ASP.net not working

jcolby at colbyconsulting.com jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 23 22:28:36 CDT 2003

The file does have a .aspx extension.

How do I tell if ASP.Net is correctly installed?  How do I tell if IIS is
able to use it?  IOW, apparently a browser just ignores anything it doesn't
understand so maybe the .net stuff isn't being processed at the server.  It
is supposed to use VB.net for all of the functions and stuff.  I don't see a
label or control that is the time control on the web page.  Of course maybe
I won't if nothing is displayed in it.

Oh the joys of learning all new (very complex) stuff.  It is probably
something simple like something didn't install properly.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com