[dba-VB] OT: Creating a new asp project in .net

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Wed May 7 08:11:35 CDT 2003

John,

I did this a long time ago so don't quote me on this....

You will need to edit the machine.config file located on the server
(haven't got the link, sorry). MS in their ultimate wisdom decided that
you would never need to run this on a Domain Controller which I am
assuming your server is...Be very careful though as it severely
compromises security on your server...

Good luck, as it took us ages to figure this one out and this was about
12 months ago so I have since forgotten exactly what we did...

HTH
Vlad