[dba-VB] Properly importing code

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jan 23 10:14:57 CST 2005

I am trying to import code from a book into an existing project.  The
project is in one directory, the code for the book in another.  When I
imported the code it just left the code out in that dir which isn't what I
want'  I want the class file in the project dir.  Now I can't seem to
"unlink" the file out in the book dir.  Anyone know how to find the list of
all the classes and things in a project and "delete" pieces?

http://folding.stanford.edu/