[dba-VB] Properly importing code

Perry Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Mon Jan 24 13:23:05 CST 2005

Haven't moved to .net but with VB6 when bringing in forms or code I always
save as to the directory where the project is saved.  All forms, modules,
classes, etc are then in one project directory and all changes from that
point on get saved in the project directory and the original code is left
untouched.

Perry Harold