[dba-VB] CommonDialog in VB6

Bill Kollodge bkollodge at parkindustries.com
Thu May 26 14:54:45 CDT 2005

Hi folks, I'm using commondialogs to open files, I'd like to find
something similar to allow the user to set paths.  The previous
programmer used a combination of a dirList and drvList.  Anything
similar to a commondialog to set just the path?

Thanks,

Bill Kollodge
Software Engineering / CNC Products
Park Industries
St. Cloud, MN  56303
bkollodge at parkindustries.com

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of the e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender by return e-mail from your system.  This e-mail does not constitute consent to the use of the sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.