[dba-VB] So much for codesmith

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Dec 11 16:07:59 CST 2007

Hello John,

The following tools look promising but I must say I didn't try them:

http://www.llblgen.com/defaultgeneric.aspx
http://www.codeauthor.org/
http://www.latticesoft.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?showLogin=N

Have a look also at this post telling why CodeSmith (which you've just
removed from your system) could be the best choice if you're not going to
write your own tool like that yet wanted to have as flexible as possible
(custom(-isable)) templates based code generator:

http://forums.asp.net/t/757009.aspx

HTH...