[dba-VB] ASP.NET, separated programming and visual design

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Apr 10 09:11:34 CDT 2008

...late here Gustav but you can do the entire app in VSVWD8 Express

...turn theming and skins on and let him build the UI to his hearts content
there, and only there, using VSVWD8 Express without ever touching the real
app ...its amazing what can be done with css in VS these days via themes and
skins ...and when you use CopyWeb to upload your changes to the aspx files,
it lets you pick and choose which files you overwrite ...since VSVWD Express
is a free dl and supports both C# and vb.net, theres no reason anyone should
be playng with text editors.

William