[dba-VB] Compiling Class Library

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 11 08:55:47 CST 2008

Hi Richard

OK, that makes sense. But how?
If I open Add Reference I have tabs:

   .NET, COM, Projects, Browse, Recent

However, tab Projects is empty.

Now, I can add the Class Library as a project, and that causes the main project to be wrapped in a Solution given the name of the main project.
Then, if I open Add Reference for either project (main or library), the other project is listed as a reference.
Is this what I should do?

/gustav

>>> R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk 11-01-2008 10:06:56 >>>
Hi
If you add the reference of the class library as type 'project' then you
don't need two VS2005 sessions and can edit the class library within the
main app.

Richard