[dba-VB] SCRUM: Check out

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 3 05:41:45 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

It should be noted that prior to start working on an existing form you must check it out by locking it.
I don't know how to do that manually, but with VisualSVN installed you just pick VisualSVN from the popup menu of the form and select Get Lock and finish the task.

As I understand it, the lock will be released when you later commit the form changes.

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 03-04-2009 11:54 >>>

- we're in a bit of trouble with us editing/committing to SCC the same .NET WinForms as when one makes design changes in them then local source code gets changed in several files - as result SVN commit  can't resolve source code changes' conflicts on committing local code changes. ..