[dba-VB] SCRUM: Please use CodePlex Northwind.NET sources

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Apr 13 16:28:29 CDT 2009

Hi all

This has been a busy Easter so I'm a little behind with the Employees Sales by Country report ...

/gustav

>>> Gustav at cactus.dk 10-04-2009 18:38 >>>
Hi Shamil

OK, will do so. I have never been a fan of the query dialog boxes of Access so I would probably have found another method anyway.

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 10-04-2009 17:20:43 >>>
Hi Gustav,

<<<
counting the option(s) - let me see:

Thank you :)

(I just have had some time yesterday and decided to push developed the oother items a bit. I promise not to do that in the future when the team gets more active...)

BTW, if you wanted to make this report by using pure dataset solution (IOW without developing any views or SPs for it) - please do it that way. I'm reconsidering my approach to use views and SPs: the most probable use case scenario developers will use datasets(/virtual data tables) to the max not SPs and views especially (probably) the developers with MS Access development experience - so let's use datasets if you don't mind....

The "Employee Sales by Country" report is parameterized - let's keep parameteres on report's form not as it's done in MS Access Nortwind where parameters are specified in dialog boxes.