[dba-VB] Database driven images not showing in non-english systems(solved)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Apr 10 10:33:39 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for reporting about the issue with pics on report - I have put it on

http://northwind.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=479
(report's PDF attached - pics are there when run it on my system)

If you can fix the issue while developing the other report please do the fix to have this report working OK with any system locale. The locale of developed here report was probably Russian not English (I haven't checked yet)...