[dba-VB] SCRUM: 3rd week Sprint Planning

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:26:15 CDT 2009

Hello Scrum Team,
I have updated the request for work for next week, and I have also uploaded
a new doc named Customer Feedback in the Documents Folder.

The application is looking really great, it is super.  No major issues, in
fact, I was struggling to provide useful feedback from customer perpsective.

Can you let me know if you wanted something else from me?

thanks

Keep it up, it is really great.

Mark