[dba-VB] SCRUM: 3rd week Sprint Planning

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 7 06:33:59 CDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your useful feedback: I have put all your noted on northwind.codeplex.com in the Issue Tracker. As far as I see most of the issues are not critical - let's discuss them codeplex while working on other items, and let's decide which ones todo in this project and which once to leave for a follow-up.

I talked to Gustav about CodePlex and Gustav and myself tested CodePlex as SCC Server - and he (as I before) found CodePlex OK to keep our project sources there. If other team members will agree we will move to CodePlex probably in the end of this project. CodePlex has many features we can use out of the box right now as Issue Tracker, discussions, messaging etc. CodePlex also allow us to get some publicity to get more team members for future projects, and getting them in my opinion is a critical issue as I have currently todo too much development and too little (almost none SCRUMing) and this project started from SCRUM idea. which I wanted to not get lost...

Mark, is that the list for the 3rd SCRUM week? (got it from xls from \Documents subfolder but expect to see ity in .xls in \Northwind.NET.FE\!Documents subfolder)

 Catalog	5
 Catalog Subreport	1
 Employee Sales by Country	5
 Invoice	5
 Products by Category	1
 Summary of Sales by Quarter	2
 Summary of Sales by Year	2

<<<
> Can you let me know if you wanted something else from me?

Please send to Doug privately his username/password for your SCC server access.

Nothing else for now I think, thank you.