[dba-VB] SCRUM: Error in script0004_vw_AlphabeticalListOfProductsReport

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:37:17 CDT 2009

I just stumbled into another problem, but I suppose that it's
understandable. I am using the 2008 versions of both SQL and Visual Studio.
SSMS can't find the solution file because the extensions are different (.sln
versus .ssmssln). I guess I'm going to have to install SQL 2005 and VS 2005
after all. That's not a problem. I only removed them because I was getting
short on disk space. I just hope that I don't have to remove 2008 and then
install them in order.

Sigh,
Arthur