[dba-VB] What OS for .Net dev

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Aug 24 19:40:59 CDT 2009

We're talking .Net here, Max.  Commercial applications.  We do NOT want
them to install this on every machine they own, only licensed copies.
Their mdbs may be SQL Server and their admins have access to the data,
even though the users can't get there.  It's a little more complicated
than it sounds.  When the app was in Access, we did something in the
mdbs.  That is obsolete these days (can you say Citrix?), so we have to
move with the times.

Charlotte Foust