[dba-VB] What OS for .Net dev

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 25 00:57:04 CDT 2009

So use encrypted data in the BE.  You can store as much random rubbish as you want in a
system table with various embedded nuggets of encrypted information.  Query it on startup.

If the admins touch it at all, your check code won't validate and  the system can trigger an
alert - then they'll  have to pay for you to fix it. :-)

--
Stuart