[dba-VB] SCRUM: Sprint - 1st week plan

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 24 06:01:27 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team,

Here is the first week plan (no problem if it will nopt be fulfilled) - this is just a plan:

DONE - 2 - Categories
TODO - 2 - Customer Orders
TODO - 1 - Customer Orders Subform1
TODO - 1 - Customer Orders Subform2
TODO - 2 - Customers
TODO - 3 - Employees
DONE - 2 - Main Switchboard
TODO - 3 - Orders
TODO - 1 - Orders Subform
DONE - 1 - Product List
TODO - 2 - Products
TODO - 1 - StartUp
TODO - 2 - Suppliers
==========================
TOTAL: 23

I'm repeating here my previous e-mail note - I'd propose to start working on the following forms first of all:

- customers 2
- products 3
- suppliers 2
- employees     3
- orders 3 (+ orders subform - 1)

with the ones from the bottom of the list developed by Gustav (Gustav you approved you will do that but which one I forgot to ask you - which one? Then I will do another one.)

Please Mike, Doug and John select one the first three to get them developed - I'd think you can just try to select the one you wanted todo - first arrived will have one of the three to choose from, second one arrived will have to select one of the two, and the last one will just get selected last left form. But they are almost the same in work to do involved. Please post your note here with the form name you will get selected to develop.