[dba-VB] Projects vs Solutions

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:05:11 CST 2009

Hello John,

While I am not qualified to comment really on this subject, I am waiting /
hoping that someone will let you now how you can move 90% of your applet to
a DLL project, and then from  your main program you will just reference the
DLL and consume the functionality within that DLL.

With that approach, you could start your library of the new Colby C#
Framework, albeit a humble beginning.

Am I correct in assuming that with this approach you would compile your
applet to to a DLL, and then you main program, which could be a winform or
console app, could call applet.InputFilePathSet, applet.OutPutFileSet, and
then applet.ParseFile etc etc.

Let I say, I am not qualified to advise on this, but perhaps some others
would like to,

thanks

Mark