[dba-VB] Map search/navigation/business objectspresentation/drawing in ASP.NET application

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Sep 3 04:53:46 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Thank you.

Would that be correct assumption that using Mapstraction with OpenStreetMaps
is free for commercial Web applications? And when my customer will get some
"fat" it will be not that complicated to switch to GoogleMaps or other
commercial GIS solution providers as Mapstraction provides good JavaScript
abstraction layer?

objectspresentation/drawing in ASP.NET application

Hi Shamil,

It is Mapstraction

-
Michael R Mattys