[dba-VB] Mapsearch/navigation/business objectspresentation/drawing inASP.NET application

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 3 07:57:53 CDT 2009

Shamil,

I can't be quoted as an authority on this because I don't really
understand "open source" in a world based upon "GET" instead
of "GIVE"  ... perhaps I need to attend LAW school (ha ha!)

However, It appears that OSM is free but Mapstraction does not yet
'talk' with OpenStreetMaps. They are planning to do so.

Then again, they seem to be asking for participation in the project ...

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com