[dba-VB] Mapsearch/navigation/business objectspresentation/drawing inASP.NETapplication

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:51:23 CDT 2009

Hello Shamil and Mike,
Shamil, perhaps I am missing something here, but I would have assumed that
you are free to use Google Maps for your application.  Why can you not?  Of
did I miss something that you need a wrapper for Google maps?

When I searched on SnowCovered I see plenty of Google Map providers, so I
guess you must be looking for something else?

thanks

Mark