[dba-VB] Initial start of remote desktop fails - Windows 2003

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Apr 2 19:43:41 CDT 2010

We've taken to using LogMeIn with our clients because it offers remote features as well as other modes, including one that doesn't require the client to be logged in himself.  I don't use it personally, but our support analyst uses it all the time so he can see what the client is actually doing or try to reproduce a problem on their machines.

Charlotte Foust