[dba-VB] Programming for Windows Mobile 6.x (WM6.x) using .NET Framework/VS 2008-2010

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 12:24:45 CDT 2010

Shamil, as already mentioned, you shouldn't have any problems. I have an app
that was originally developed using  evb/cdb and converted to .Net/SDF
(SQLCE).

We developed in VS2003,5 & 8 for WM2003, WM5 and WM6.

The only issues we ever have are when MS deprecates something and we have to
scramble to redesign something that currently works.

Sent from my Droid phone.

On Apr 17, 2010 2:03 AM, "Shamil Salakhetdinov" <shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru>