[dba-VB] Silverlight 5 in 2011

Hans-Christian Andersen ha at phulse.com
Mon Dec 6 07:26:47 CST 2010

Silverlight may live on as a development platform for Windows Phone
development (an arguably good & practical choice), however Silverlight is
essentially dead for the web in general. It may also be possible that
Microsoft hasn't entirely given up hope, is shifting tactics and is trying
to take a page out of Apples' book - trying to build some momentum for
Silverlight by forcing it on developers and tying it to the success or
failure of the Windows Phone 7...

*
Hans-Christian Andersen
**Web Application Developer, Vancouver, Canada*

*Unique Gifts, Collectables, Artwork*
*Come one, come all to.... *www.corinnajasmine.com