[dba-VB] VS 2010 user interface

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Dec 24 16:11:00 CST 2010

Hi John --

 >>> I don't know the answer but I know it is jarring. <<<
Yes, the same feeling here.
And it was easy to switch VS2003->VS2005->VS2008...

Although I'd note they (MS) have completely reworked VS2010 IDE - it's
written using Windows Presentation Foundation AFAIHH with many new IDE
features therefore the current trouble to adapt to the new IDE isn't worth
to worry about :)