[dba-VB] Recent Discussion from MS on VB.Net and C# in VS 2010

Perry Harold pharold at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 15:13:07 CDT 2010

I'm with Charlotte.  Drove a 79 Volare for about 200K miles with the same
clutch.  (That model was classified as one of the top 10 lemons of all
time.)  Currently on my 2nd PT Cruiser with nary a clutch problem.  I prefer
them because even in Florida I can coast between traffic lights and up to
stop signs.  Helps my mpg be 4-5 miles better than the rated mileage.

Perry