[dba-VB] Recent Discussion from MS on VB.Net and C# in VS 2010

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:07:48 CDT 2010

> f course, after I agreed with Max, he got a little snooty with his
posts....)

Oh dear, you sound like my (ex) wife(s). Always seeing fault where
non-exists...

Max
Ps - I am definitely with you on Automatics. It  is  particulary  relevant
over here  where  traffic queues  are  everywhere.  Where is the fun moving
neutral-1st-neutral-1st-neutral-1st-woah-2nd-back to 1st. Let the auto gears
take the strain.