[dba-VB] Actually a C# Question

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Feb 4 13:14:26 CST 2012

Hi Arthur,

I don't know quite how extensive you want the sample projects to be, but I just browsed through a book I picked up on C# back when I thought there might be some future in for me in it and it provides some concrete code samples on database integration and access. The book is Professional C# 2008 (Nagel, Evjen, Glynn, Watson, Skinner). There may even be a more recent edition. The book may have a more recent edition, but it is quite comprehensive in all areas of C# (and also very heavy!).

- Hans

Sent from my iPhone