[dba-VS] Report Writing via Visual Studio

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Tue Aug 4 16:22:16 CDT 2015

Hi Brad,

Yes - VS does have a report writer.  And it is very different from the one
in Access.  The best advice I can say is to buy a book on Visual Studio (not
VB or C#) to begin learning reports.  Because reports haven't changed for
several versions of VS, you can get an older book - at least back to VS
2010.  Or, you might find a good set of tutorials somewhere on the web.

Good Luck!
Dan