[dba-VS] TypeScript

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jun 13 11:01:33 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

Yes, planning time is difficult. I have never attended a paid course for the same reason. You never know what shows up, and I also try to have a life.

Also, at MVA there are so many courses, that if you one day sit and don't know what to do, just browse for a minute.

But if you find something useful dealing with TypeScript, please drop a note.

/gustav