[dba-VS] Your own web server

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 20 18:01:34 CST 2015

Thank you Gustav.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk>
To: "Development in Visual Studio" <dba-vs at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 5:52:21 AM
Subject: [dba-VS] Your own web server

Hi all

On this quiet Friday, should you consider writing your own web server or just wish to study the ins and outs of such a "machine", here is a 100 page wrap up in C# on the topic:

    https://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/details/ebooks/webservers

It is free for the sign-up.

Note a bunch of other high-quality titles in the series from Syncfusion:

    https://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/details/ebooks

in case you have some spare hours or days.

In fact, this format fits me well. Those 1000 pages books I never buy, because I will never find the time to read them, while many short articles found around on the web are just too short or only cover a tiny fraction of the subject.

/gustav