[dba-VS] Your own web server

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 20 07:52:21 CST 2015

Hi all

On this quiet Friday, should you consider writing your own web server or just wish to study the ins and outs of such a "machine", here is a 100 page wrap up in C# on the topic:

    https://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/details/ebooks/webservers

It is free for the sign-up.

Note a bunch of other high-quality titles in the series from Syncfusion:

    https://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/details/ebooks

in case you have some spare hours or days.

In fact, this format fits me well. Those 1000 pages books I never buy, because I will never find the time to read them, while many short articles found around on the web are just too short or only cover a tiny fraction of the subject.

/gustav