Svar: [AccessD] A2003:Test Voracity of URLS

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Nov 18 02:23:50 CST 2004

It is without the scripting.

FSO As New FileSystemObject

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Darren DICK
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:13 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: Svar: [AccessD] A2003:Test Voracity of URLS

Hi Marty
I have Windows Script Host Object Model Referenced It still fails on the
line FSO As New Scripting.FileSystemObject The reference file is...
C:\Windows\System32\wshom.ocx
I have it at the top (Welll 3rd at least) of the available references

Can you remove you reference to it and decompile to see if it fails on
that line for you??

Many thanks

Darren