[AccessD] Normalizing issue

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Jun 26 11:02:57 CDT 2005

Great catch, Charlotte. Once I sold six articles to a single publication and
all appeared in a single issue! The in-house rule was that only two articles
by a single author could appear in any given issue, so I had to manufacture
two pen names. For one I stuck with my initials (Adrian Fischer) and for the
other I borrowed a name from one of my fave novels, Tom Pynchon's V -- Evan
Godolphin. LOL! I haven't thought about that for twenty years! Thanks for
the memories!

Arthur