[AccessD] Harnessing SQL Server with runtime

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Mar 16 16:27:32 CDT 2011

John,

I might be misunderstanding things (like a good Minnesotian I will
apologize up front) but I thought that I would reply with info that
might be useful.

We use Access 2007 Runtime quite a bit.

While it is true that a person cannot modify objects via the "user
interface", we have applications that change Query-Defs (using VBA code)
in the Runtime environment.

Brad