[AccessD] Exporting Access to "Text" for Overcoming Corruption Problems

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:16:12 CDT 2012

It also doesn't explain things like needing references set in that new
blank database.  I'd never used the method but got curious and played with
it.  One interesting thing I ran into is internal files Access creates that
are part of the built in bloat in 2002 and later.  There are scads of query
files named ~sq_somthing and lots of tables with ~Tmp at the start of the
name.  I added some tests to exclude those.  If access really needs them it
can recreate them for itself!

Charlotte