[AccessD] One Accdr (front end) for each User's PC or Share theAccdr file on the File Server

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:08:25 CDT 2014

I did something similar at my last place with ADP FEs using VB.Net and also
in C#.

The exe would look at a .ini text file and read the top line to get the
latest version

I numbered the FE's (MachineTracking 433.adp) , if the number after the
"MachineTacking" didn't exist in the user's directory, I'd copy it over and
launch it.
If it did exist, I'd just launch it.

I'd delete the last group of files if they existed (MachineTacking
42*.adp), rather than the previous in case someone was on vacation or out
for a while.

David