[dba-Tech] Compromised Internet Explorer?

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:25:35 CDT 2005

Jon,

Reminds me that a client just told me that her daughter came home one
night to see a poker game on her home computer. She thought at first
that her kids had been playing it...but then she saw the mouse pointer
move. She gained control and was able to shut down the poker game but
then a message appeared, "F*** you b****!" She now knows what trojans
are.

Steve Erbach