[dba-Tech] Google's Cerf Says "Privacy May Be An Anomaly".

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Nov 23 23:57:12 CST 2013

 Hi Robert --

I have just found: " What Ben Franklin Really Said " ( http://www.lawfareblog.com/2011/07/what-ben-franklin-really-said/ )

" In short, Franklin was not describing some tension between government power and individual liberty. He was describing, rather, effective self-government in the service of security as the very liberty it would be contemptible to trade. Notwithstanding the way the quotation has come down to us, Franklin saw the liberty and security interests of Pennsylvanians as aligned."

Thank you.

-- Shamil