[AccessD]OT: .net

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Tue Jul 29 22:03:24 CDT 2003

I think if you speak to any serious Netscape follower, they will agree that
previous versions were bug-ridden and inferior to IE by far. The integration
factor of course helped but would nothave affected the final outcome.

More recent versions however have improved out of sight.  I personally use
Opera - faster, lighter - perfect!