[AccessD] db As Database - A2K

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Oct 30 09:03:24 CST 2003

When I converted a database from 97 to 2K I receive an error on:
"Public db As Database ' need not declare db in individual modules/forms"

I realize I need to add the reference to MS DAO 3.6. What can I do to change
this line of code so I don't have to add the reference?

Also, I tried to comment out the line, but receive an error on my startup
properties:
ChangeProperty "StartupForm", dbText, "Switchboard"

I don't remember the dbText being there before - is that correct?

Virginia