[AccessD] Project Official Start

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 2 19:29:23 CDT 2003

Also, ask them if they are willing to pay you 8% per day BONUS for
completion early.  When they give you the usual reply you can then start
negotiating the completion requirements - i.e. no bonus then no penalty.
Otherwise thank them for the opportunity for discussing a good example
of a win-lose negotiation technique and refer them to any of the
management skills courses offered after 1640.

Bruce