[AccessD] Web based Project

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Mon Oct 20 22:07:32 CDT 2003

Yes it is much nicer... I've still had the odd issue when people try to hook up
old printers, not sure about the very latest printers ...  still might require
user intervention.

Not sure what is common elsewhere, but here small businesses often hook up
budget equipment... ie stuff from Taiwain or China that doesn't come with
drivers prebuilt into windows.  Hunting for the latest drivers off chinese
websites isn't the most fun thing I've ever done.

Stuart