[AccessD] Any comments on this?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 23 21:12:45 CDT 2003

...yes (most counters) and yes (could be significant) ...but the real
problem imo is that the search bots for the legitimate search engines are
NOT lobotomized and would quickly shut down ALL of their references to the
site most likely including pages that you do want listed ...search engines
like Google have a very low tolerance for being screwed with and a ready
cure :(

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?