[AccessD] OT: Friday humour

Bob Hall rjhjr at cox.net
Fri Sep 12 22:37:37 CDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 05:36:58PM -0700, Jim Lawrence (AccessD) wrote:
> Translation:
>
> We what a highly trained, qualified and motivated person to work us that
> will not cost more than fifteen bucks an hour.
>
> My Two cents worth

Two cents is less than $15. You should apply.

I don't have the ad, but I also saw an ad for a web programming position,
in which the company emphasized the high level of responsibility and
skill involved, the importance to the company of the web sites, the
time that would have to be committed to the job, and then stated that they
would accept a college student. Or other low cost alternative.

Bob Hall