[AccessD] Change the default form and report templates

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon May 3 16:47:14 CDT 2004

Nanette,

You could make a library database that includes a template form and
template report that each have their settings changed the way you want.
You could also have different templates for different uses.  This library
database could also contain a standard module with any module procedures
you repeatedly use, and queries, tables, macros, or pages as well.

I don't believe that Access has a 'normal' template for forms and reports,
in a way that's similar to what Word has.

HTH,
Dan Waters
ProMation Systems