[AccessD] Re: Selecting Languages - English or Spanish or Something

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Nov 23 18:04:18 CST 2004

No offence intended. It just happens to be one of the most vivid
examples of the elasticity of English. For a less vulgar example,
consider the word "cool" or as the young would have it, "kewl". You may
well be right; I should perhaps have used that word instead. But my
intent was not vulgarity but rather illumination on the elasticity of
English. Apologies if I offended.