[AccessD] Form Question

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Fri Apr 8 04:04:56 CDT 2005

Hi Joe!

I have a different but similar requirement (huh?) on one of my databases.

I (as db admin) have access to everything but several forms are unavailable
for all other users.

How are your two users getting to the forms? Via a "switchboard" type menu?

If so you could detect the user name and open one of two different
switchboards depending who the user is.

I've got a bit of code that retrieves the users Log in name.

If this is the way you want to go please let me know and I'll go into more
detail.

Regards!
Chris Foote (UK)