[AccessD] OT : External Drives x posted

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 15 00:23:23 CST 2005

...its hard to believe how easy it is to use ...all my client systems have
front mounted USB 2 ports ...you just plug it in and it gets mounted
automagically ...and as long as its not being written to (its light flashes
when thats going on) you can just yank it without further ado ...and I
really like the neck chain with the clip bit ...hard to forget it or lose it
and its always immediately at hand.

William