[AccessD] OT: Opinions needed

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:08:31 CST 2005

Rocky,
   Good work on the new site, While I like the grab them like Font, I
don't much care for the grid below that because it reminds me of so
many of those pyramid websites (get rich quick shemes).  The Previous
website in your faq is just that  a faq.  I'd think about modify the
grid and adding some basic web icons like a 30min graphic .gif and
some bold text.  I would also go as far as look around the web for
other MRP products and mimic the professional layout a bit.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:39:41 -0800 (PST), David Mcafee
<dmcafee at pacbell.net> wrote:
> The page DOES look more professional now.
>
> David
> --- Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software
> <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear List:
> >
> > So I hired this PR guy to do PR of E-Z-MRP -
> > http://www.trcutlerinc.com/.  He does strictly
> > manufacturing software related PR.
> >
> > He has a colleague who is apparently a web marketing
> > whiz and he solicited this guy's opinion about my
> > site and the guy had some very constructive
> > criticisms - the most salient of which was that the
> > home page was not motivating readers to take action.
> >  Good info but weak.
> >
> > So we made the old home page a FAQ page and
> > redesigned the home page for a more forceful call to
> > action.
> >
> > Can you take a look and tell me what you think of
> > this approach?  The old home page you can still see
> > by clicking FAQ.
> >

> > My site:  www.e-z-mrp.com
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Rocky